Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
good looking partners have a good culture cos the partner isnt insecure. he feels he has won the genetic lottery unlike other plain looking colleagues so makes every effort to reciprocate to god - by not shouting, by not creating fake deadlines etc. - they use great fragrances too in my experience and are generally clean

plain looking partners on the other hand have to stand out and become the hero of the firm and they know that they cant do it with their looks and neither with their drafting skills cos nobody gives a hoot - so they try to make the most money - buy the 10 lakh rolex and rely on the signalling effect to feel important in the workplace. these guys will spread materialism and shit in front of u if they see u wearing a regular watch cos how else will they feel important ?

am i overthinking or do you feel the same?
You seem to be a superficial individual who prioritises all the wrong things about their work and workplace.
Tf is wrong with you? Always knew firms affect mental health, but this is bat shit crazt
Socrates said, "Beauty is the best recommendation letter". To be honest I am one of those guys who is 6ft+ and looks above average for an Indian male. I noticed how people treated me differently after I hit puberty. In my college days, I used to go out with seniors and during my internships, I used to be handed more work than my peers. Even now, when I am working in a law firm, the HR of the firm asks me to attend all the events in which pictures shall be uploaded on Linkedin. But yeah, all this would have been in vain if I would not have worked my a** off. Good looks help you everywhere.
Most law firm partners are male. Why would they give you more work based on your looks?
The truth is hated the most.. so ur not overthinking, other people in the comment section are plain looking