Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
If you want the world to notice you, easier way is to post on LinkedIn. Yes post, not write an article there.

Keep it 3-5 paras long. As people won't read more than that. If you know canvas, try creating a PDF explaining the issue with some design.

Finally, be active on Twitter and reply to people. Like top Titans, for e.g. Vijay Shekhar Sharma or Bhavish Agarwal or Nikhil Kamath. Of course it has to related to the tweet, but, a lot of people go through the replies and you'll be noticed.

Don't be critical but, either give a good POV or a supplement to their tweet. For e.g. if Bhavish writes about EV - you can reply to him about the EV policies of other countries which we can learn from. Similarly, your POV or explanation on RBI's new fintech update.

In your twitter bio add your LinkedIn profile link.

This way the employers will notice you. Ab Leaflet me hi naukri chahiye toh baat alag hai.
What will you write on your CV ? post published in LinkedIn. what nonsense! This is like someone claiming the online Jindal Masters is on par with UGC approved LLM. Publishing is a whole different ballgame and is highly more respected in any field. OP don't listen to this commenter.
You are right. But, my point was if a blog or a publication does not accept your paper, try this too. I wrote an Economics article explaining concepts and sent it to HBS India research centre. They did not even reply.

I posted it on LinkedIn in an moderated Economics group. 38,000 impressions, 250+ likes. Similarly, I wrote a company profile. No interest. Tweeted it. 5000 impressions + a lot of profile visits.

The objective, in the end, is to not get dishearted or feel worthless if publication A, or company B doesn't accept you, and continue hammering your views. Eg will be Amish Agarwal and J Sai Deepak. I am sure there are better legal minds than them, but, aam janta likes them. Amish in one of his reels says, he is a 3rd gen lawyer, still gets 75% of his clients from people who watch his reels.

Woh kya likhega apne CV me? I am a lawyer and I make reels?

No. he is making himself heard.

Anyway, I agree with you. He/she should try publishing there, but, do this too.
Do you getting 38k impressions will help a law student? Did it help you?

I'm not attacking, just asking a genuine question. Did anyone reach out to you or did it help you network and connect with new people???
How me getting 38k impressions will help another person?

But, personally, it did lead to some follows from IMF economists (one being Saudi Govt's ex advisor from Poland) and a Harvard alum. Beyond that nothing. The IMF economist hates UN SDGs btw. :)

The whole point is, you need to make yourself heard. That is it. And people do not read The Leaflet or the long Hindu editorials. Your perspective clients read Finshots, ReadOn and Inshorts. It would be great, if one gets published in these respected blogs or Newspapers, but, if you are not allowed to publish, not allowed to enter, don't get dishearted and put out your views anyway.

Because you have already researched, created a framework, distilled information from various sources. So, why hide it? Click that post button and let the world see it.

In conclusion, I think we all are salesmen. We have to sell our ideas, our knowledge, our schools, our intelligence to force people to hear us. If you cannot sell yourself and publically acknowledge your shortcomings, the traditional route will continue putting in "intellect barricades."
Write on a Contemporary issue and make the language actually interesting.