Read 31 comments as:
Filter By
never, would have done engineering or at best prepared for govt exams after my school. Though I am still trying to make a switch to management by preparing for MBA.
Lol, stop crying. You're among the most privileged people in the profession. Switch places with me if you hate it sm. Jobs in T1 are all about the alignment of your stars, be grateful that luck has been on your side.
no bro, anyone who is passionate about this stuff can fill out my placeholders too please #law da mera
Absolutely not. Not unless my chacha bhatija apps were judges lawyers or bureaucrats
Have the biggest regret of not taking CS BTech random below average students from school are getting great packages. Trying for an mba to get out of this shitty law firm life which is run by select few promoters.
No. Being a first gen advocate from a non NLU with zero connections at the age of 30 sux !
No, I completed earlier but roaming in cout corridors making zero money and eating moongfali . Salted Peanuts - you know.
I consider suicide daily. It has been 4 years (2019) since I have got clothes for myself. I am a single child. My father is on bed rest since 2018. I was preparing for judiciary (small college person here). Got internet facility late in covid . Did not know about outside world and no exposure. I missed everything in life.

I roam in court and solicit work. I am not quitting life because I have to take care of my parents. My mother loves me a lot.

As I grow older, I have just become more quiet. I am stressed 24 x 7 . I find it soo hard to sleep. I have no one to talk to also. I keep sending random invites on linkedin in hope of getting some kind of break , some kind of job , some tiny stroke of luck , some mercy from some bigshot.
this is the most depressing thing ive read in a long time, why dont you just look for a job in a company or something
hang in there bro you will definitely make it, you will make your parents and all of us proud. all love to you, don't ever think about suicide you have people who love you and care for you. you will definitely make it
I don't understand why you won't explore a law firm or an corp job, if I were in your circumstances i would have not even thought of judiciary or litigation, why put yourself at an disadvantage in a field where there is a huge gestation period.
If some senior or Partner is reading this post, can you consider helping this fellow? Mod maybe you can feature this comment. Given the circumstances, I'm sure this person will give his/her 100 percent and is definitely hardworking
they are busy hiring their relatives and clients kids from the 2026 batch. Literally saw a few of those snobs get callbacks and PPOs
After I finished my BCom, I had the opportunity to either join an MCA program at an NIT or Law.

I went on to make the stupidest decision of my life and chose Law for some reason. It was around 2017 and I never knew software would boom to this extent in Bangalore (My Hometown)
Hell no!

The mad connections some select few have, and flaunt especially when they see an outsider like me, with a view to show that despite equal (in many cases) or better (in a few cases) calibre, I'll never be where they are, sucks buckets.
Yes, law fits my personality like a glove. It opened horizons for me and I had a fulfilling higher education.
I regret choosing law. I am an NLU grad and earn 6 lakhs a month in hand in a corporate job with VERY light hours and TONS of free time. Plus zero rent as I live in my family home. Still I am saying this. It’s because my work is boring as hell and has no creative and intellectual element to it. I am genuinely like a clerk: correct typos, mechanically draft documents etc. That’s all I do.

I wish I worked as a management grad in a company that has scope for creative and original work, doing work like marketing a new product or coming up with expansion strategies. It’s too late for me to do an MBA and I won’t make it to a good B school anyway, as I am bad at maths.
❀️ 6 Lacs a month ? Sir can you guide me join a similar job ? Pls ? Even 1 lac per month will do for me. Please ?!