Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
I mean, it seems expensive even on a CAM partner salary, yet LI comments suggest that everyone owns one! Isn’t it better to buy a Rolex or Omega for less? The other day I met a UK MBA grad who is very rich and owns his own company, but he was wearing a mere Tissot. So how come someone like that wears a Tissot but in CAM, AZB etc you must wear top tier Swiss brands??
Man no one really cares about what watch you wear. Don't give into some nonexistent peer pressure and buy stuff you don't want too. Buy expensive shit which you want, I'd anyday get a killer gaming rig over a watch.
Bhai patek philippe k pata nahi, patel chowk se ek watch li thi 2k ki. Sahi time btati hai, aur growth bhi hora hai. I dont think these things matter at all.
No law firm partner has a Patek, that I have seen (Bombay T1s). But I have seen Daytonas, Speedmasters, Explorers and Submariners.
i feel proud that i was the first person to mention patek phillipe in LI and it still is a trending topic after more than a year
Lol... Unrelated but saw a SEBI GM wearing a JLC Reverso yesterday. Costs around 10 lakh.
Its more about taste and choices. Know a senior advocate in SC who wears a Titan and a partner (T1) who wears a Cartier santos.