Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
Please be mindful of the details. Any comment against an identifiable individual will not posted.
Ab aur kitna vent kare. Thakk gaye hai. Even after high attrition and calling out openly, the people (recruiters/partners/chamber founders) in the industry continue to have worst kind of mindset. Obstinate a**holes.
No client cares about the toxicity of partners so long as the latter remain on point with deliverables.
Wait till you see how these "Clients" treat their employees. Just a month back so many CEOs of big tech corps endorsed godly working hours for the peanuts they pay. So if clients read this they wud rejoice in knowing their employees arent "ranting" though
Lutyens' circle is real. Delhi's elite rich kids have immense wealth , privilege and power. Makes me pee my pants. I am small mosquito (junior) in Delhi HC.
Got a job in a T1 firm and was really happy with myself. Started using LI after that and now I'm depressed if I'll even be able to survive in a T1 law firm. Only and only terrible, depressing talks about law firms. Is it really so bad? If it is, why are you all even doing it?
Why dont you opt for mba for professionally? Invest 1 year and get out this shit hole