Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Both are idiots of the highest order but would like to see Trump just for shits and giggles.
support how? most people here cannot vote in american elections? what will any of us do? pray on it? argue with internet trolls? surely there are better things to do.
Atal Behari Vajpayee. Khud ke desh ka dekh pehle. For India Trump is good, for US he is bad. Likewise, Biden is good for US and bad for the world.
I vote Trump. He has a good rapport with Modi. He has a good rapport with Putin. He's better for world peace. He'll steer the American economy on the right path and is the right man for the job - in the face of a 2024 recession in America. In short, he's competent and decisive. Sure, he's a disagreeable person. But that's what you need in a leader. I can't ever forgive myself for voting for a pushover who failed to retaliate in any substantive manner post-26-11.
Trump is getting disqualified for insurrection. Case is so ugly that even his stooges in SCOTUS cannot defend it. Ultimately it might be Harris v DeSantis