Read 32 comments as:
Filter By
No, it really doesn't. NLUD people like to think that it does, because they do not have any knowledge about other law school grads having done the same things in equal or greater numbers.
OP ye pehle batao - sabko galat impression deke existential crisis de diya
That is what i heard from people, sir. And 1 year MBA is not necessarily less expensive. ISB MBA is the most expensive in India.
no. out of 5 you read only 2 or three management subjects. Plus BBA only remains till 3rd year, post which core law subjects are taken up.
BBALLB grad here, our teachers used to flurry the syllabus coz they believe that we are studying law and management has not relevance in that.
You left NALSAR? You felt terrible? Arrey bhai 😭😭😭

I hope there was some valid reason behind it and you are not being a snowflake otherwise you are going to regret it.
Away from home. Not prepared much. Mental health issues. And I was actually pursuing IPM there
Also, is the BBA syllabus covered in BBALLB and in standalone BBA same?
Thanks for answering. But i heard from some people that BBA or BA in the integrated law program is not actually given much attention
bro fir to MBA me kam log h , around 4 lakh people graduate every year, lekin jobs are much much more.
Get your facts corrected.

1721 law schools are having more than 2 lakh seats and 1.75 lakh lawyers produced per annum.
remaining 150,000 are seen roaming in district courts behind their seniors.
I reckon all the MBA advisors are the same losers who got 4 and 5 digit ranks in CLAT and didn't get even a tier-2 NLU. Remember this, your MBA success won't make up for your CLAT failure.
Yes, a good MBA followed by a law degree is a great choice. Make sure you target a top business school.
"every third law grad went to some NLU" is factually incorrect, at the moment there are approx 120,000 law graduates each year, only about, 4500 are from the NLUs.