Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
I am a post-doctoral fellow in law and computer engineering in India. besides that, I have been a serious professional in the field of law for the last 30 years. I wish to shift to the US to work in law universities. can u suggest the ways and means to procure employment on the academic side US
If you couldn't even procure a conference invitation abroad in the last 30 years of your working then what makes you think you'll get it now ? The only thing that attracts academia abroad is young and credible prospects, or you should have millions to donate. Sorry but how about helping improve the grassroot level education in India, than trying for greener pastures abroad that won't even give 15 minutes to a 30 year experience.
Not OP but grassroot level education in India first has to change from the government. Kya ukhaad loge tum acche se padha ke when there is no funding, no student standards and no administrative support? Better to be a cog in a gold-plated machine than a rusty one.
That's the problem of people like you. Sab kuch paka pakaya chaiye. Everything the government has to do, we won't move an inch. Go and study about educational systems around the world. From primary to higher education, everywhere there has been an effort from educators to change. Not politicians. In the end they only approve or decline things. They don't do the work. Majority of boards whether cbse, state or even NLUs have educators in them. They join these boards and try to change them from within. Moreover, education doesn't change for teaching. So your argument ki padha ke kya karloge is stupid. Education changes from administration. You get in the administration and change it. Harvard and Oxford weren't built by politicians or government. They were built by the professors, the students and most importantly the alumni that contribute and gave back to theire institution. Before pointing everything to the government, ask yourself how many times have you personally given back to your institutions as an alumni, whether school or University. The answer would be zero.