Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
no, coz in law only 1% make money rest all fend for scraps in the name of experience.
Been said before many times on LI that MBA>LLB and in future 90% of LLB grads will go down this route.
Hopefully then due to shortage of "good" corp lawyers the pay will rise.
Definitely, the legal field doesn't have enough jobs to absorb that many graduates, managerial and technology roles are the future.
Overpaid? kaise bhai. Even in corp law the starting salaries aren't that great. I kinda understand why. Tech gets money because of scalability. That's not the case in law.
Especially agree on the point of 'teach bullshit courses'. Most people want to go for careers in corp law and yet nonsense courses with zero market value are foisted on students. Why can't they reserve these for electives and make it a part of core courses is beyond me.
Even tech industry has saturated now. Let's see how salaries unfold with experiences. I don't think people can now go beyond 30 lakhs in the future, if they graduating from a decent college with 3-5 lakhs CTC as freshers.
Are wo CTC hota hai 50 lakh me base bud 15 se 16 lakh hee hota hai banking sab esops jo char Saal me milenge aur equity partner banne ke baad salary Pata bhi hai Kitni ho jaati hai
The guy that I was talking about has a base of 40. And the total compensation was 50 lakh.
The young professionals and law students need to form a body to lobby with the BJP to liberalise. Its incredulous that a handful of promoters have been able to successfully prevent liberalisation of the sector for decades now. Their hold needs to be broken.
Modi Ji is my kaka, I will talk to him about this problem, I hope he helps us the way he has helped Gautam Kaka and Mukesh Kaka.
A 6-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.