Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
Bhai dekh. I am not a lawyer. I come here sometimes, because I like law. Hopefully, someday I will join some law school too. So, that's it.

Self discipline is a muscle. Bole toh daily 15 min bhi padhai bahut badi baat hai. It needs to be built extremely slowly. Routine banaoge, timetable likhoge, koi fayda nahi hai.

The day has to be successfully completed. Meaning either we overtarget and don't complete anything or we don't even start.

I will give you 1 suggestion. After 3pm (or whatever is your prime biological time, mine is from 6pm to 2am), do not use internet or mobile aimlessly and try to concentrate for 1 3hr session.

If you are alone or in a house, it is very difficult. Go to a workplace or a cafe to do it. As people are around you, and you cannot bullshit or daydream.

Start a timer. Study/write/upskill your choice. Now, every 10 mins you will feel fidgety, so go out roam, maybe sometimes play music too. But, stop the timer. Even if you are day dreaming stop the timer.

But, try to complete this 3hrs. That's it. It took me 7hrs to complete this 3hr timer. Matlab every 15mins, I paused, moved around, tried playing music (which I shouldn't do ideally).. Do it for 20+ days and you have built some muscle.

That is it. Every day 3hrs ka 1session. Jo extremely productive ho. Your 3hrs will be equal to people's 8hrs.

Once you get comfortable, you have final goal for life. 1 more 3hr session. That is it. Even top rankers actually productively study 6-7hrs. 18hrs is near exam time and mostly hawa baazi.

But,most importantly get out of your house and in a noisy environment, even with imperfections, implement it.
11 downvotes to genuine advice that has worked for OP. Legally India for you.
A 25-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
I am an Engineer from a famous non IIT/BITS private college. Tried for UPSC. Liked Constitutional law. Hence, come here. That's it.

No offence, but, no one in real world cares about NLUs. Most of my friends don't even know that there are so many NLUs. For them CLAT = NIFT = any central univ like DU. For most of us - any IIT>IIM ABCL >ISB> FMS/XLRI/SRCC/Stephen's.

So, I am the last of the last person to compare NLUs. To be honest, I have deep respect for Faculty of Law, DU. Many aspirants I know, took admission there, met serious candidates, had a conducive environment and were able to crack the UPSC CSE exam. So, it is actually good.

Finally, why blame party X for being intolerant? When law padh ke bhi aap baat baat pe - gtfo bol dete hai? Inclusive, engendered, representative India guided by constitutional morality aise banaiyega?