Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
There are around 18 Open General Non Karnataka non PwD non female Male seats. Male seats as in male or female both allowed.

Pehle exam nikal lo. Phir maar karna.
What If OP is a female Karnataka Domiciled, ST, PwD person? How can you assume?
With a total of 1800 candidates who wrote the examination in the past two years, it’s irrelevant.
That's more applicants than in the 80s for NLS BA LLB. Good things take time to become a fad. That does not mean that people who wish to get in now should be denied the info they seek. You have answers for their question, give them; if not, then why troll around all day?
Before preparing i have to know about placement opportunities. Does it worth this much fees.
Apologies but this is like saying, I have no hobbies so what will I tell the UPSC CSE interview board. Hence, I will not prepare.

Nikal lo pehle. Phir 1 month time milega. Campus jaake ya LinkedIn pe 3y LLB students ka dimag kharab kar lena. Kaun roka hai.

Also the objective of NLS is to give good legal education to the best of their ability which I suppose they are doing. Yes, the money and time commitment is there, but, let us not reduce all education to placement factories.

Specifically you want placement try for ISB Hyderabad. 1y me you are fit for McKinsey Associate job or a Microsoft Product Manager.
Yes, if you are looking for placements do an MBA. NLS wants to make social engineers and not corp slaves
Bro i am just asking after investing so much money in nls by taking educational loans. I can't afford to be jobless.
What is the acceptance ratio in 5 year BALLB? (75,000/240 = 1 in 313).

Acceptance ratio in 3 year LLB (1800/120 = 1 in 15).
If anybody is asking about how much students are getting corporate internships then answer that only

Why are you obsessed with mba.

Not everybody xan afford become a social activist without any job.

If you know the answer then answer only dont spread foolishness here.