Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Why you so jobless bro? Instead of trying to get internship for yourself why you wasting time on these stupid causes?
Y are u so jobless bro? Saw a post that you didn’t like, instead of just scrolling right past it you decided to give your unsolicited opinion that a vast majority of readers are ultimately gonna disagree with.
a person cannot be more wrong and have their head up their ass than you haha keep making a fool of yourself
Sure bro.. my high paying job, parties - women - lines on weekends, holidays wherever tf i want, are more than adequate recompense for "making a fool of myself". In the meanies, keep crying and whining about internships :)
Thank god the comment section is not taking the BS. Most ridiculous posts by tier 1 firms have cringe comments.
This is such a good business idea. Start your chamber get 20 desperate kids and make 1 lakh a month by doing nothing
Definitely a good business opportunity.

Mindless Gen Z are gung ho over needless 4 weeks internship, where they do nothing but making reels.

Fees should be upwards 10k.
Context is available on the post. If this were a certificate course by kanoon sikhao, people would be lining up to throw their money.
A 15-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 56-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.