Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Chill. It's not bad as portrayed. This post must be my someone who might have been chided for sleeping in class. These same people take projects from seniors, paraphrase it, and submit it as their own.
Stop defaming your college unnecessarily. It will do harm to you than to anyone else.
Bhai covid ke baad se teri attendance 50% se kamm h, tera pointer 5.5/8 se niche. Inhi boundary walls se kood ke you and your friends brings your "goodies" inside.

I was in the class, I know who you are. At least 4 people saw you writing this on LI. Shame.
Well, nothing is gonna change if the only response idiots like you have to systemic issues is "chill".

You're just waiting for the next DJ Night to make your life happening again, aren't you?
And what have you done to improve it? I tell you - NOTHING. Change comes from within, tell this to your entitled self who does not have guts to say anything to their class representatives lest admin.
NLUO was never great. It is T2/T3 NLU and will remain so always. I'm saying so because an NLU is small town like Cuttack with below average faculty will never become a premier one.
Being a small town is not a reason for it being a below average NLU. If that was the case NLU Jodhpur, Bhopal would also be below average NLUs. NLUO has seen its ups and downs. But people have managed to tackle its issues and are doing exceedingly well in life. Previous batches did not even have a proper library, enough faculties or even the social life (cafes, restaurants, malls, etc) to relax their minds. So stop whining and get on with it. After 5 year of law when you step into the real world, you will realise the ACTUAL issues people face in life. The only way to counter the issues is by working hard and you will eventually see the results.

Love,

NLUOite
How are the faculties? Heard old one leaving and new ones not upto the mark?
The faculty scenario is same across most NLUs. 10% really good, 80% Average, and 10% pathetic.