Read 41 comments as:
Filter By
People can speak great Hindi as well use proper grammar sequences in English as well, you know.
What's this AILET that you speak of? Your claim to Savdhaan India fame?
Tere ko kaunse language mein gaali khaani hai bata English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Marathi, Gujarati, tereko ussi language mein Gali denge
It’s clear that the useless mod from NLS is the one who publishes all the troll anti-NLUD comments and marks the comebacks as trollish. This guy is insecure since it’s pretty much a done deal that NLUD will become the most preferred NLU in the country.
First, the trolls jump into any thread about NLUD and expect folks from arguably the best law school in India today to just sit quietly. Second, who needs your third-rate respect? We know we're the best. The look on people's face when one says NLUD is enough to realise that much.
1. You are taking advantage of the same anonymity while proclaiming your superiority. Pot kettle syndrome much?

2. If the opinion of others and mine is irrelevant to you, then why keep engaging with it? The reason is that your opinion is the minority opinion and nobody outside NLUD agrees with you, hence your desperate need for validation on anon platforms.

3. Now that you have been marked trollish too, it must hurt.
I engage with it for the sole reason that I can put you in your place. And I would call NLUD the best even in real life, if I were ever asked, unlike you who’d reserve your bitterness for the Internet.
And no, that’s hardly a minority opinion. Apart from NLS and NALSAR, NLUD is hands down better than the rest and everyone I’ve met agrees with that. Not my fault you’re in denial. And again, your validation is meaningless. Even if an outsider like you praised NLUD, I couldn’t care less. But since you love to spew hate, take some of it back.
Whom have you met? Name a lawyer, a practitioner, a well-known academic, a policy body head who has ever agreed to provide such a blanket certificate to NLUD.
Apart from NLS and NALSAR? NLUD trolls on LI routinely keep dissing on both the places and proclaim themselves as the best, which is why nobody takes them seriously anywhere.
I would say we’re easily on par today with the two oldies if you take way their older alumni. But they’re probably the only two considered our close rivals by folks here.
A 2-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 25-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 5-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 8-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.
A 31-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.