Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
GNLU will be worth it young man. You can give clat for your metal peace but stick with GNLU. Trust me it’s amazing.
Take the hyperbole with a pinch of salt, but honestly, GNLU is a decent place to study at.
I will get gnlu right with my rank? Will I get it in the lists or will I have to wait till vacancies?
NLS. Although in the course of next few years, GNLU will overtake nujs at least if not nlu delhi.
If sheer confidence could make you reach the top, GNLU would be rank 1. You guys aren’t and will never be as good as NLUD..
With NLS's batch size. You have a better chance to get placed in GNLU compared to NLS tbh!
Yeah I was wondering about that. I mean it's the best law school but will it really place 300 students??!
It did not have the best placement record even when it had less than 100 students few years back.
Not before you can name at least 3 faculty from there with at least 5 decent publications.
NUJS will make an exponential comeback the day present government is changed.
Any NLU is just one decent VC away from being a great place to study law at.
Go to gnlu then write clat simultaneously next year, its a safe choice and since clat is unpredictable even in case it doesn't go well you'll have gnlu at the end of the day