Read 25 comments as:
Filter By
Insiders, how is the team? Still toxic or improving? How are the hours like? Yes, we've all heard the Nku stories but are things still the same?
Yes. Still toxic. Tbh, toxicity has reduced compared to earlier cement cartel days. but even with the now toned down version of toxicity, it's still way more than what you find in other firms. Hours are also still the same. The team has great clients and great work but no life. No life absolutely. Work there for 2 years, learn, earn, gain experience and then get the duck out before the aggressive reputation catches up to you. Cause if that happens you will be deemed to be unemployable by other competition teams. Many people from that team actually do want to leave but no one is hiring even when vacancies are all around. The recent 'counsel' left and interviewed everywhere but then came back cause he/she had no where to go.
Could you elaborate more on why they are considered unemployable by other teams?
If you spend a lot of time in this team, you develop:

- very bad work ethics - no other firm trusts a lawyer from this team

- a warped understanding of competition law - while the boss presents this understanding to the clients to milk te client, unsuspecting associates are not able to recognise it

- under confidence - associates aren't able to hold a phone conversation or even provide a basic opinion
This is obviously false. No SA level or A3 level exits have happened and the team is good to work with. Awesome clients + culture
Boss, please don't shitpost. You will cause more harm to your colleagues if someone starts revealing the details of team members who are aggressively trying to leave the team and are approaching other firms
I desperately want to join any other team but not able to because of the 3 month notice period.
Isn’t there an amount you can pay in lieu instead? Or give notice, take interviews and join post the period?

Sorry if I sound naive, I’m just curious.
Not possible in this team. The boss won't allow. And I am too afraid to ask. I feel like a slave at times in this team.
Is the toxicity and lack of life same across offices? Does the "national" nature of the practice ensure that the Bombay and Delhi associate pool suffers equally?

Also, doesn't the team have 40+ people now? That hasn't helped with the work hours?
What toxicity? As you said, there are 40+ people on this team. We are well staffed and matters are handled peacefully. Jealous trolls who practice in Tier 3 lala firms are just out here spewing venom
I am just shocked at the question and the answer. Appears that Voldemort is orchestrating the minions to write threads here.
Let's hold an indepth discussion on any issue of competition law. I will send an A1 from my firm, you send an SA. My A1 will anyday prevail.
Seconded on the point on hard work. Practice areas weren't built in a day. Work hard otherwise the marquee cleints don't come in
How has the entry of RS affected the team morale and overall toxicity?
Nothing much tbh. He was supposed to reign in the man who only creates issues. Rather than curtailing his influence, RS has gotten influenced himself and now follows the culture which he was brought in to diminish. Ulta pulta hogaya saara sab.
Trilegal is one hell of a hypocritical and sick firm.Their entire story of we promote meritocracy culture is absolute bullshit.The only ones to be promoted are bootlickers.They are more lala than the lala firms.When it comes to woman employees its the worst.A complaint of sexual harassment will be trivialiazed by their own ICC just so that rainmaker partner and chamchas will be free to keep doing this.

Any Trilegal team not worth working for.

And dont be fooled by their "guaranteed bonus" and "highest salaries"promises.
Join this team when you have learnt the ropes of the game at some other firm AND are good at the game of thrones.
A 18-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.