Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Hi. Does anyone have any idea regarding the possible cutoff for nri sponsored at nluj.
Till 3k. Bro this is the list which gets updated on the website. People leave and by June, folks till 3k get it too. Same for nujs in nri domicile. Thank god this is contested
can you tell me how it goes till 3k because last year it went only till 1.4k, how can we know if there are more vacancies to upload or anything can you please brief us about this
THIS. This is what I was trying to frame, but someone framed it! Thanks
I can vouch for this. My NRI-S rank was around 622 last year and I made it into at least tier-1 NLUs but in June end. So you kinda have to wait, but the seat will pass on.
Hi I have an NRI-S rank of 444 could I know which tier 1 nlu you made it to so I can apply accordingly as well?
so will we end up missing college for some time? if i get it in later lists or does all the lists close by June end before college in July
No no y’all will receive the mails before the college opens for session. That’s I mentioned the issue expediency no.
So to break it down.. The seats get vacant and the subsequent person gets an email ? No other additional work to be done?
My nri sposnsored rank in 110. Can I get into nujs and also till when should I expect my admission? Will I miss the orientation and some classes?
my rank is around 151x. (this is a reply to the question "what's your rank". I'm not answering the original question)
NRI quota is scam. Shame on NLUs to create this backdoor entry and make money in an illegal manner. Someone must file a PIL against NRI seats. Meritorious students seats are cut for sale to those who can pay 3-4 times the fee. This must stop...
I don't think so brother, these universities are made by state legislation and are not centrally funded. They need money to keep the colleges up and running and on the other hand where majority of the seats are reserved on the basis of castes. I believe it's kinda justified.
A 3-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.
A 10-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.