Read 29 comments as:
Filter By
I guess that says a lot about how far things have slipped
Now even SID C has left ! NALSAR is done. Finished. Finito.
Who teaches international law ? I want to email them for PhD.
That was Kalpana Kannabiran. Dhanda is a good teacher and an average researcher. Nalsar's initial faculty was excellent. Hopefully the new VC can build it up again.
Sid Chu is leaving for NLS. He was at NLS a few weeks ago finalizing his move. AFAIK, he is joining from the next academic year here, so somewhere in June or July. Source: horse's mouth.
Venkat and Sarma in a good faculty conversation! I have heard everything now.
Vasanthi as well, I think equally good for constitutional law.
Kannan for sociology. I turned capitalist overnight after the marks were released.
Does NALSAR have a HR or IR faculty? Tell me honestly
A 21-word comment posted 2 years ago was not published.