Read 18 comments as:
Filter By
I cant work ... Chest Pain whole day, tightness in chest whole day.. unable to focus.. what to do. Law firm HR and aprtners wont understand. I am unable to sleep for 2 years now... Since my father passed away in covid..

Chest pain started in Nov 23.
Bhai/behan please go see a doctor, I am sure SOMEONE will understand if you do not show up for one day.
it could lead to heart attack if not consulted on time, go get it checked ASAP.
Please go to doctor and seek therapy, please do it asap. I know a good psychologist for this and you can drop your email as well. It is the best for you, please do not take your health for granted.
Take an immediate leave for a month. Resign if they refuse. If you lose your health what is all that law firm oney for?
Check with Medicine with Cardiac specialization doctor. Chest tightness also occurs due to COPD (issue with Bronchia and Lungs) - visit chest physician.
We seriously need labour laws or some regulations to cover lawyers's problems like eye problems, low sleep, high stress, anxiety inducing partners, carpal tunnel syndrome etc
This is what happens when you will give more priority to wealth over health!
You appear to be having a panic attack. Go see a psychiatrist. Might be time to take a break and reassess your goals.