Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Hi. I'm a recent law graduate (2023) with 8 CGPA from a T2 law school. I'm looking for IP non-lit roles but the the attrition rate seems to be slim to none in T1 and T2 IP firms. I have interned at K&S partners, impressed everyone but got a job offer in their litigation team because of the lack of vacancy. The last hiring was done in 2021. Anand & Remfry and and most local tier 1s follow referrals religiously and do minimal hiring.

I am currently getting offers from new law firms (T3/4) as those are the only ones actively recruiting.

Q1. Shall I join a new law firm/T-3? Will that affect my career trajectory? My cv is IP, TMT & Cyber law driven with atleast 4 internships in T1 & T2 law firms.

I have recently quit a T1/T2 IP litigation firm after 2 months PQE & rejected a PPO from a T1 Indirect Tax in my 4th year due to my interest in IP. Q2. Was that a mistake?

Q3. No IP firms came to our T2 college, I'd be grateful if anyone could reflect on how exactly do T1/2 IP firms hire? Campus recruitment or PPOs / referrals?

Kindly advise & Thank you for your time!
Would be grateful if you could please share how much K&S is paying for a fresher. There is a real dearth of information.