We want LI to be one of the friendliest places on the internet, where lawyers and law students help each other with their career related queries and occasionally discuss other stuff that might affect their lives too. In other words:
1. Be kind, respectful and helpful to each other.
2. Be bona fide, truthful, genuine and curious.
3. Assume the best intention of others.
Therefore, in using the site, you must agree to do your best to uphold these community guidelines.
Note that what you find here is written and moderated by anonymous people on the internet.
Therefore everything you read here is very likely unverified, rumour, speculation and/or downright false.
In continuing to read anything here, you must therefore agree not to take anything you read here as factual and that you will exercise due caution, diligence and common sense before acting on any information you may come across here.
You also agree to report any inaccurate or malicious comments with the buttons. Moderators take action within 24 hours, as required and appropriate under law.
Our full terms and conditions apply too.
Do you solemnly agree to all of the above?
I am an incoming associate at Trilegal. I have a mandatory online internship before joining. Wanted to know if they will pay any stipend to incoming associates? If yes, how much?
Also, what other things should I keep in mind before joining? Any input would be really helpful. Thank you!
I am assuming that they would pay mandatory interns as well. From what I have heard from past trilegal interns, the stipend is usually 16k, so it could be that.
In terms of things to keep in mind, I'd say there's going to be significantly less stress than past internships, just be polite to everyone and submit given work in time. No need to go above and beyond to show your worth as an intern, unlike in the past.