Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
Our RPC in the last few months opened CFAs for Finsec law, Argus, AZB, Khaitan, Anagram,JSA. In all of these cases either the firms have declined to select any application or there has not been any further communication. What's the situation in other colleges
Take a guess. Internal affairs of which T1 is constantly discussed here, from teaching to recruitment.
In which case, can we please stop referring to that NLU as a T1 NLU? Can we please live in 2024, and not 2004, and officially designate it as T2?

And in answer to OP’s question, I have the following advice:

1. Lower your expectations and join a small firm or sole practitioner. Then work your way up towards a better job at a better organisation. If nothing happens after 2-3 years, consider an MBA or try for the judicial service exam.

2. Not targeted at you personally, but let this be a lesson to your generation not to take things for granted. The days of guaranteed jobs at CAM with no hard work and grade inflation by mediocre professors are over. Also, your generation should campaign for improvement of the college, instead of empty woke causes.
What has firms being unresponsive got to do with the stereotypes about NUJS you mentioned. Such unwarranted hate
He he

May I ask what your definition or description of a t1 is?

People use these phrases without first understanding what it means

This is why all new lawyers are so bad, at best paper pushers
They will downvote this but this is the truth. Being in NUJS does not mean shit unless you actually go through a rigorous routine and work your way up which your alums have done over the years. The general sentiment among alumni is that the college is no more the same and is slowly becoming a traditional law college.
Being anywhere requires the same. Evidenced by the fact that NUJS still sports the best placement figures of all NLUs.
If you are from the college I think you to be then the transparency is also very low