Read 23 comments as:
Filter By
Lol buddy u acting like ur fresher ass gonna be earning more than 19L, pipe down and be humble
You're brother is lying to you for free drinks. Wait till he buys that German car in 3 years.
Esops bhi valuable hoti hai listed companies ki, tu aise bolraha hai jaise kachre mein fekne jaisa kuch hai.
Chutiya hai kya bc. A lot start-ups give 50 L+ as base and Tower research and their like pay a lot. These are very bright students. 50L+ base isn't too much for them.
and they'll pay a lot more in taxes than us (cough "typing charges" cough)
Any intelligent individual can learn software development by dedicating a year towards training. I can vouch for that myself. Of course, you need to have the aptitude towards it.
Nope. National universities offering law programmes have pitiful placement scene compared to NLUs. It's law versus other disciplines in terms of market demand and supply.
ABey Chutiye go see the in-hand component of these 1 crore offers. It will be barely 2L Pm (definitely even lesser). My brother got an offer at Microsoft CTC 1.15 Cr but lol....monthly inhand was 1.88 L pm afaik.
Bhai wo CTC hai listed companies esops deti hai in hand tier 1 firms ke equivalent ya fir neeche hee rehta hai
Tbf apart from it being boring af any one of my engineer friend can do what I do in 2-3months. But it'll take a lifetime for me to learn core finance or software development.
Getting into IITB is infinitely more difficult than getting into a tier-1 NLU.