Read 48 comments as:
Filter By
Dear corporate lawyers/advocates, which car do you drive? Also let us know your position in the firm and whether you plan to buy a new car?
Hyundai creta, great ground clearance, great suspension, good mileage, good price
If you select your lawyers based on the cars that they drive and not based on their legal skills then God be with you.
.......you told everything but make of your car! hope you have a car!
I agree. A certain Ashoka Estate reject drives around in a 7 series and yet does not pay his people.
I can unapologetically say that Delhi's roads, along with the subpar cars that these rogue manufacturers sell at inflated prices nowadays, aren't worth my attention. I miss the joy of driving. Perhaps, when I can afford it, I'll consider purchasing a quality German or Tesla vehicle. Until then I'll invest my MG HECTOR/ HYUNDAI CRETA/ HONDA CITY/ JEEP COMPASS TYPE money intelligently.
Hi , I have close to 3 years Litigation experience. No internships as I was blinded by UPSC . I am in smaller city . How can I get into corporate law firm now ?
Are you who ae down voting jealous because I'm independently wealthy or because I have a Porsche.
Skôda Kushaq/Jeep Meridian (Mostly Skôda because Jeep for Delhi traffic/crammed parking spaces can be a bit problematic at times)
T-1 Partner. Just bought a Kia Seltos. Also have a Honda City & Wagon R.