Read 15 comments as:
Filter By
There’s a so-called journal with the initials BLJ which provides these T1 internships to people somehow. How does it do that?
He takes money from people to give them internship. His modus oprendi is to slots from firms saying that he is helping socially disadvantage peoples and then sell those slots to rich kids. I hate that man; I don't know why people are not coming forward to talk about it. If you don't believe me, go text him...He will tell you the rates.
Met that guy in the Delhi HC's corridor. Bharti vidyapeeth alumni i guess....don't know how he established such good deep rooted connections to fool people around in these firms. But then maybe he might be tipping off or funneling in some amount inside theae firms. Would blacklist students from my uni subscribing to his service.
Damn what an asshole. How would an unprivileged person be able to afford those rates anyway? that college should look into it
Individuals from both NLUs and non-NLUs, including those with affluent backgrounds, are securing internships at prestigious firms like Cam Indus HSA. It has come to light that the administration at BLJ follows a tiered approach for internship rates; for Tier 1, rates exceed 10k. The rationale behind this, as explained by the admin, is that higher rates are justified due to the firm providing a stipend, addressing financial needs. It raises concerns about fairness and the potential for unequal opportunities. It would be beneficial for partners and HRs to review and address this to ensure equitable practices and maintain the firm's reputation in line with social causes.
Bar council should take strict action on this person as the admin is also junior associate at UKCL partners New Delhi