Read 51 comments as:
Filter By
It's not stigma of criminal defending to be honest. It's the thought that "lawyers make a living through lies"
A 8-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Some of are rightfully single, or should possibly be in supervision
A 4-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Be a man with such values, look after your cleanliness and learn to do basic human chores and dont think of women as some karen aliens, most women will be happy to date you if you talk to them properly
It's because noone wants to associate with such professionals who are considered to go to courts and defend criminals. Yes 90 percent people think all lawyers do this and rightfully 90 percent lawyers do do that.
Bhai HC judges get like 50k and the IAS and MPs slightly more. Unko bhi save karna padhta hai aur Kar bhi lete hai lol more than required for 4 generations
...to manipulate her and keep her dependent on your money and then blame her when she takes half of it in divorce?
Bhai chill kar, koi 1 crore ko cash jaise nahi rakata, you can easily beat inflation even with FD lol
Ew, why similarly aged? Why not a young sprightly teenager or early twenties girl who can serve all your needs to your heart’s content, and who you can happily pass on a large chunk of your money to once your time is done?
mene decide nhi kiya I' m forced to because of shitty circumstances perpetuated by this shit profession.
Just work hard and aim to save 50 crores by 50 years, 60 cr by 60 years etc (adjusting for inflation). You will need money in old age for medical expenses and other assistance.
Will move to my farm once im 50. Live the organic life. Hopefully ill have a similarly aged companion/fkbuddy.
A 1-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
A 15-word comment posted 1 month ago was not published.
Will live in an ashram (isha yoga centre) and do seva. I have learnt from Sadhguru that truly the whole world can be my family.
thankfully i had listened to my gut in 2010 and brought bitcoin worth 2 lakh rupees when they were 30 per coin, now i have 400 crore worth of vintage bitcoin in my pendrive, waiting to be transferred to my account
Unless you are from an A-list NLU like NLSIU or NALSAR, working in top firms and making money, you are likely to be pretty poorly paid in relation to MBAs and BTechs. This puts you at the bottom of the dating preference list, hence the odds of remaining single lifelong.
There is a difference between single & unmarried.. people might be unmarried but rarely single..
So basically LI is reason for all this toxicity.

#BoycottLegallyIndia #GoBackKian
Itte paise hote toh daily apna demat check kr rha hota yaha aake timepass nai krta.. go get a job
Let's not jump to conclusions. If you need around 60-80 crores for retirement then 99% of Indians will have a hard time. Also it would mean that India's economy has tanked !!
Lawyers are more likely to remain single, because most of the people we meet with are other lawyers and they are the most toxic people around --- right from law school days.
Supposing one is born in 1990 and plans to retire at 60 in 2050. To live till 2070 you will need about 2 crores a year, because everything will be very expensive then. So a retirement fund should be 60 to 80 crores.
Already have 75 crore plus. In 40s, thanks to stock revival (COVID, black swan event).
If she’s marrying you for money then she’ll divorce you and take your money as well.
Ver my good point. I expect to remain single, but will find some solace if I can travel to lots of places.
Spend on experience not in materials. Travel, food and medical. Those are the only three I'm seeking for.
I’m single and most of the times I feel lonely. This is also affecting my work performance now. How do you guys cope with loneliness?
Lawyers don't get fat pensions like MPs, Judges and IAS officers, so it's important to have a large saving corpus once you retire. Remember also that health costs will be huge in the future.
Yea just hoping india would allow mercy killing when I am too old to manage life on my own. Sad question. I'm 41 single now with not a lot of money in the bank
By making a lot of money and finding some poor young girl who's financially not as stable and marrying her at the end
A 6-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.