Read 5 comments as:
Filter By
Can anybody shed light on the Pay/perks, Work Culture, career prospects if I choose to leave the organization, etc.

I am a law graduate from Campus Law Centre, Delhi University. I slogged in law college and think I have a decent CV (3-4 Tier 1 internships, top of the batch, etc.) but am unable to secure a job at a decent law firm. I am interested in Securities Market but am unsure about the organization. Would be quite grateful if anybody could shed light on working at SEBI legal.
Also, how would one compare it to Army (JAG)? I was shortlisted for it but couldn't make it in the end. Probably have a better chance of clearing it next year.
Depends purely on your interest. Both jobs are definitely worth it. However the entry is difficult, since vacancies are limited. I would suggest attempting both of them and join whichever you can crack first. All the best.
Hey can you tell how much marks in clat pg did you score for getting shortlisted? Did you get merit out or were you not recommended
JAG marks don't mean shortlisting kiddo, it's the first step in the long hurdle.