Read 20 comments as:
Filter By
The latest season of KBC got over recently. Around a couple of weeks back I was surprised to see a question related to legal education in perhaps one of the biggest and most famous Indian TV show in the last two decades.

The question was somewhat like 'Which field of education are NALSAR and NLUs famous for in teaching?', answer obviously being law and the host went on to praise NALSAR as a famous college and what was surprising was the contestant also knew about national law universities. Times are changing for sure and we all should be proud.
Beat me to it. Saw that episode. I think fashion was also one of the options : P
Mod, if you're allowing this irrelevant and trollish comment, then you should also allow the rebuttals without censoring them as you are doing.
She was a law student who did her undergrad from Moradabad as she mentioned. Isn't it obvious she would know about the existence of NLUs, you retard?
Firstly, the host never praised NALSAR. He just told the full form of NALSAR. Secondly, what is so surprising about knowing about the existence of NLUs when you are someone who has already completed their llb??? Lastly, the question was worth a measly 5000 rupees which shows that it was obvious that she would know the answer. Why are you insecure NLUs chaps always lookimg for validation???

Times are not changing, you dolt, experts making questions have to make questions which a law student would comfortably be able to answer. This is true for people from all areas, they are asked questions which they already have some idea about. Nothing to be proud of.
The question itself had the word famous in it, what are you smoking? And it is a victory for not just NALSAR but all NLUs. So many questions on law could have been asked, like what Jethmalani is famous for? But the question masters chose to make a question about NLUs in arguably one of the most famous game show of the country.

Every day you have posts on legally india that why doesn't no one in India knows about NLUs and finally when a gameshow that airs to every Indian household makes a question about it, some of you guys are getting butthurt only because your law school was not specifically mentioned. Chote log. That's the only word for you guys. Not every post is supposed to be a dick measuring or pissing contest. No post should be.
Asking a law student about the existence of NLUs is the most ridiculously easy question and the obvious intention is that the contestant should easily be able to answer it. So nothing extraordinary. Yes, I agree that it does serve to spread awareness about their existence, but i don't think they are trying to especially do that.

And BTW, I am pursuing IPM at one of the IIMs and had also gotten a T 1 NLU (general guy here) so i guess I'm the one who should call you "chote log" cause i had the luxury of options while retards like you masturbate to your apparently flamboyant colleges rather than being humble and low key
If you would actually have been either in IIM or humble or a combination of both, you would have neither wasted your time here nor wrote such silly ass comments.
Lol, IPM at IIM Indore is hardly an achievement and getting IPM at NALSAR is an even bigger joke which you pathetically think is a flex. None of the MBAs at IIM-I consider you guys on par with them. Not to mention, tier-1 NLU grads go to IIMs ABC regularly. Point being, a law degree is still better than your second-rate management degree. Maybe an MBA from IIM ABC might reach the level of tier-1 NLUs.
Lol, IPM at IIM Indore is hardly an achievement---do you even realize how incredibly ignorant you are??? What would you say to folks who left T1 NITs, SRCC, St Stephens, even NLUs to get into IIM I??? That they're foolish??? I won't even bother to argue with you now on this.

Maybe an MBA from IIM ABC might reach the level of tier-1 NLUs----just one advice, don't open your mouth in front of sensible folks from either ABC or T1 NLUs, you'll make a fool out of yourself. If you really wanna compare, you'd have at least 15 great B schools that would undoubtedly tower above your T1 NLUs. And i am not talking about the highest packages...because that way even a run of the mill engineering college can be called better than a T1 NLU which obviously isn't true.

Just one advice, go out of your pathetic little bubble, talk to folks from different fields and you'll get a better idea about where you stand.