Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Dont shy from reaching out to people. You never know which opportunity comes your way
What if I got a good rank (top 10 out of 300) in internal moot and got allocated a moot through that rank? Not even then?
Why would u wanna post the fact that u have got a moot or are participating in one? Post only if you win it. Personally, I don't post anything. It should be limited to your CV only
Nothing done at the inter level matters. If you do get it then kudos to you for an excellent performance but it is not gonna fetch u anything substantial. Same goes for participating in random ass workshops/seminars etc.
Never forget that you are here to learn/study. Make sure you attend classes regularly, and pay attention during lectures.

Do your projects diligently, internal marks matter quite a lot.

Avoid isolating yourself with the intention to get better in studies.

Drink responsibly.
Make connections, friends and have a lot of fun.

Work hard, study hard.

Give your best
Remember, fake it till you make it is a scam. Anyone who tells you otherwise is lying.
-Be serious about your studies.

At the end of the day you should score itna ki you are not ashamed to write your CGPA when filling out a form.

-Read read and read. Do all your readings and read as many cases as you can.

-participate in everything. Don't judge an opportunity even before you participate. If you have even a bit of an interest in it, apply for it. Don't depend on the reviews of your friends. Ask your seniors.

- interact with your seniors and take advice on all things possible. This is something that I still regret. Try and interact and get close to as many seniors as possible so that once you graduate you already have a circle in the industry and you can reach out to people for advice.