Read 19 comments as:
Filter By
For 2023, see recruitment page on college's website. For 2024, wait till session concludes.
GLC too placed that many. This year too GLC will close at 50+ easily. And these are not inclusive of Advocate/Counsel Chambers.
Haan bhai tum hi mahaan ho. 1960s nahi hai yeh. Please come to 2024, happy new year.
GLC anyday.

No comparison between Cuttack and Mumbai.

All nlus after Gandhinagar can be avoided for GLC Mumbai.
What. Are people now thinking to choose between nluo and glc. My batch at nluo had students who topped mhcet and atleast 10 people in top 50
GLC, I was in that situation 3 years ago and chose GLC after a semester. I personally have never regretted that decision. But, you surely do miss on a lot of things that any good Tier 2 NLU has to offer. But here's the important thing, if you work as hard at GLC as one would at NLUO, you have a guaranteed placement. Overall in terms of Placement both are similar. Mumbai definitely has a location advantage, but if you are not from Mumbai your fees would be similar to NLUO. What you would save from tuition fee at GLC you'd spend in accommodation.

Academics, Infrastructure and Resources are definitely better at NLUO and you'll have a real college life. One risk at GLC is there will be no one to spoonfeed you and keep you on the right track.

Also to be noted if you are interested in Litigation or Counsel Practice you can take GLC without another thought. For Corporate placements, they are more or less similar to NLUO, but most of them are going to be based in Mumbai only.