Read 21 comments as:
Filter By
You can look for both pg and flats in dadar or mahim and travel by bus everyday it takes only 5 rs
No general trend as such. But from what little I know, most law firm associates prefer their own accommodation and not PG's. It would be better to have your own space in an otherwise extremely chaotic city, thereby giving you some alone / me time.
That makes sense, I can’t spend more than an hour and half a day on commute, I guess that would mean shelling out more for a place. Thanks!
Hi, thank you for a detailed response, I really appreciate it. I’ll bookmark this, it would be quite helpful later.
Thank you! This was very helpful. Just a follow up question, do fresher associates usually opt for this or PGs?
Thank you for the suggestions, although it seems unlikely that I’ll be in a position to spend that much time on commute because the team usually has really long hours, but I’ll keep this in mind.
Why aren’t the comments on this post published? I could really use the help mods, what’s with this selective moderation?
@mods why aren’t the comments published? They might be helpful.
You are willing to spend 35k a month on rent while earning 70k a month?? Umm......