Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
got rml in first list, probably going to get updated to mnlu in second... got a mediocre rank in 550s... should i take mnlu and focus only on college/take mnlu and simultaneously prep for clat for A THIRD TIME! might make it to nls but it's an insanely random exam. i'll be 20 by the time i join college and 25 by the time i finish.

assuming i make it to nls, is it even worth it? i know mnlu is a very unpopular choice here but when i graduate i'll be the tenth batch so will placement situation get better by then (obviously not predictable) but how much will mnlu help me in my growth?
Bhai AI ke aane se pata nai kya hoga humari jobs ka..tumhe college ki chinta hai
I feel every first year law student (excluding students of nls, nalsar, nlud, nujs, nluj and gnlu) should take a partial drop and give another attempt at clat. It's quite a simple and straightforward decision to make. The only catch is, you need to maintain a perfect balance between what's being taught in class and your clat prep. And no it's nowhere close to a 1:1 ratio. You will have to focus more on your first semester, assuming you aren't in NLU shillong or something (no offence, brilliant minds can shine wherever the want). Focusing more on CLAT would make sense in such scenarios only.
Lol upgrade or downgrade..agar mnlu milta h toh ye dono college ko toh chodke aaya hogi
Try for HNLU or NLUO and if you want it, study for the endt CLAT along with first year studies.
Take mnlu if you can get rid of this regret of not making it to a T1 NLU in a short while and are ready to work hard. If placements are your biggest concern and you're not confident on your own then write CLAT 2025 while being in college. Don't dare to take a full drop! Ofcourse it's worth it if you make it to NLS and graduating at 25 isn't that big a deal.
mnlu is a good college and located in Mumbai,you will get lot of opportunities and its not worth to do a third attempt keeping in mind how random clat is, focus on internship and developing yourself in college, if you are gonna do litigation your college dosent matter and if u are gonna do corporate it does matter but mnlu will be good enough by the time u graduate
For being unemployed. As much as MNLU is shit, it's better than RMLNLU
With the 300+ batch size, I think NLS is not worth a drop. MNLU could overtake it in a few years once Messiah leaves in the wake of his destruction of NLS.