Read 9 comments as:
Filter By
hello got a bad clat rank and thinking to take a partial drop so should I go with sls or does it have a rigorous academics time table which wont give enough time for preparing for clat 2025
Yes, Pune does have an extremely rigorous schedule. You could try for other SLSs.
Crazy academics. Unnecessary subjects, unrealistic deadlines. Don’t join if you want peace.
you are a rich spoilt brat who went to jgls with his father's money stop talking ab other colleges.
Hey, I was at SLS Noida this year, got a good rank in clat 2024. The academic pressure is fairly manageable. And trust me, once you enter this place, you will want to leave it. Will serve as a good motivation for clat 2025 lmao
i know a person who gave clat while being in SLSP, he got into NLUJ the next year. hardworking chap. maintained a decent 8+ gpa as well while he was in SLSP. if you can work hard, and keep yourself out of extra curriculars, then its possible
you can do it, but don't join committees/cells even if everyone is doing it, it'll take up a lot of time