Read 24 comments as:
Filter By
Do MBA , if you can bro. You will thank (or regret if you dont do) 5 years down the line
finding jobs in industries like finance, VC funds etc. is even more contacts oriented than law. Learn to network or perish is the motto of this country because of the sheer volume of applicants. It would be impossible to go through 100s of CVs on a regular basis
Niche industries are not the subject here. OP mentioned marketing which doesn't really require any connections to get your foot in the door
Yes, lks has offered me (and two of my batchmates) internships in our 4th year after we filled up the application they provided. It was not in our preferred domain though.
They'll only consider you for a PPO if you're from a nlu orelse they'll literally use you for 6 months and throw you out
Bro I've done. Like 6 national moots but LKS has that selective moot/ internship system where I can't even fill my details properly. Better ask me for my cv no
Finsec does. I am a state uni guy and had no connections but they gave me internship nonetheless. It was pretty fruitful too.
They do it only for the Mumbai people. The firm is an all reference firm and no other way seems to work there.
Nope. I am from North India and I was offered a virtual one back when the firm was taking in-office interns. They stress on your CV and have no interviews (AFAIK).
Then just tell them you're from Mumbai, Tera rent proof nahi maangenge