Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I just red a post by a SC Adv Shrutanjaya Bhardwaj, inviting applications for fellowships with barely any experience, from first generation women lawyers, a pay a fellowship of 4 LPA. Not to mention, a lot of ppl applied on the same too. Do these seniors enjoy sarcastically mocking our sorry condition like adding salt to the wound by making these outlandish claims? I mean who tf is he trying to fool anyway come on. Is this some publicity stunt to gain followers, likes etc?
You seem to be the same troll who had a problem with another lawyer offering a half decent sum for a junior position too. Why are you getting so jealous and salty about the young lawyers trying to do their bit to address a systemic problem? I happen to know both the people. In Shrutanjay's case, the Fellowship is being sponsored by alum from several other NLUs too, including a successful entrepreneur. In Ashish's case too, he is only offering what he can pay to a decent junior, whose work he will also profit from. You seem to be the only one in need of validation here, not anyone else.
And the same language as was used in the other post. Legally India would continue to carry such defamatory posts without any editorial checks. This conversations thing has become a joke!!! anyone can come and say anything without any rhyme or reason!
That's why the sane people mostly ignore LI these days ever since it stopped covering real news and turned into Reddit-lite.
What are you talking about? He is paying 3.6 LPA, which is 30k a month, and calling his junior's salary a "Fellowship".
There 4 fellowships on offer, 3 of those would be independent lawyers, the 4th one has to work under him.
Haan the number of people giving the fellowships are also four. Do the math.
Only the ignorant would make up such theories. The bulk of the finance comes from Shishir. For all four fellowships.
Isn't that worse? 30k for a junior, that too half funded by someone else?