Read 4 comments as:
Filter By
Wishing everyone on this forum, a Happy New Year. I know this may be tough, it may be impossible, it may seem difficult. But remember, this is life. There will be more downs than up. There will be more failures than success.

Don't surrender yourself around people who treat you badly. Know your worth. You are smart, believe it. You are strong, believe it. You are worth it, believe it. Just keep doing what makes you passionate. What makes you happy, do it. People are pathetic, they once dreamt of things and failed to achieve it and therefore discourage you. Yet you have to realise you are not them, you will succeed. You will overcome all the challenges in front of you. It's cause you believe in you.

Things maybe tough today. With studies, jobs, work, family, relationships. But believe in yourself. You will get through them. Just remember to have your set of morals and follow them to the T. Stay true to your standards that you've set for yourself.

Hope this year you give your best, don't worry about the rest. As long as you know you're giving your best, you should not fret, keep moving on and push yourself better than the limit.

Love only three things this year. I, me and myself !

Let's help each other to be a better version of ourselves. Peace out ✌🏽
Thank you so much anon. A very happy and prosperous new year to you and everyone else out here.