Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
Hey,I am a girl from humanities with Maths stream and I recently wrote CLAT and cleared it with 900 rank. I am getting a decent law college, I am thinking of giving CA foundation May attempt. Not that I am very determined to be a CA but I just want to get another degree along with BA LLB. I think 5 year LLB is already a long time to complete a course and I will not be left with much time afterwards as I’ll be in mid 20s. Please don’t make a joke out of this that you won’t be able to handle and everything, I really want honest suggestions from you guys, I really believe so I can do CA in like 7 years atleast. So, is it like a good idea? Please be kind.

Regards
Why do you wish to do CA? DO you have any legitimate goal to benefit from doing CA? Like being a tax lawyer or something? Else I would suggest to focus on the decent college you are getting thru CLAT. Intern, moot, write papers, publish focus on the course wholly an solely, no point in dancing in two different courses.
I am a CS LLB makes no difference if you don't have work ex on your CV
Hey, pursuing CA after BA LLB.

I'd strongly suggest you to write foundation and attempt Inter while you're in college. If you're fortunate, you'll clear Inter soon and can join for articleship right after your degree. You'll also have a college life, which I feel the new batch of CA students lack.

However, important that you have an inclination to taxation and related aspects. Else, it isn't of much use.

Cheers, and all the best