Read 28 comments as:
Filter By
should I join jindal?i don't like the drug culture in Jindal and currently i have a tier 2 nlu, and keeping the huge batch size will i get opportunities? and what's the actual fee for Jindal for the 5 years without including travel. someone please help me out
My estimate is around 60 lacs everything included subject to future increments.
If you ask me, I would never go for anything that expensive and will go for whatever other good option I have in terms of ROI (Return on Investment).

P. S - I come from a very economically poor family. So I have a bias towards money.
Yes, that's accurate, and even that is not the highest in the market. BITS Law and IIULER would be β‚Ή70 lacs in total for the 5 years. I am waiting to see which one gets the "honour" of topping β‚Ή1 crore first.
IIULER Goa is 11 LPA (including hostel and mess) but excluding ancillary and other personal expenses for AY 2024-25, with a 5 - 8% increase every year. So overall ~70 lacs.
Worst college ever Don't ever go their I am telling you with my personal experience
You must consider Jindal if you are not selected in top 5 NLUs like - NLS, Nalsar, NUJS, NLU Delhi, NLU Jodhpur.

Jindal has better faculty and facilities than any other law school.
Most of their faculty are greenhorns who despite getting huge salary and perks have failed to make a name for themselves in academia. As for facilities, when divided between that humongous batch size, those too amount to little in reality.
NLUJ is a tier 2 with bad infrastructure, bad campus, bad faculties.

Top 5 list

NLSIU

NALSAR

GNLU

NLUD

NUJS
This has to be the biggest lie ever peddled on LI. Jindal’s placements aren’t even within touching distance of NLUD or GNLU. Sure, there’re some smart kids there, but that won’t compensate enough for the ones that come through pure money.
Drug culture is there across NLUs, so that's not a valid reason. If you are getting HNLU/NLUO join that otherwise Jindal if placements is your prime concern.
A 1-word comment posted 4 months ago was not published.