Read 8 comments as:
Filter By
I am torn between the two. I am not doing an LLM for placement, merely to gain knowledge while I prepare for the civil services. I like the infra in RGNUL better, but HNLU has greater brand value, so if I say no to HNLU and go after RGNUL, I feel like I would be throwing away a golden goose. But at the same time, I have an interest in international law, which is there in RGNUL and not in HNLU. So I guess in the end it comes down to comfort vs prestige? Or which would be more conducive for my UPSC preparations?
Take the middle path, and join NLUO. It is has infra and international law
NLUO does not have international. Only Corporate and Constitutional.
LMAO. Who says HNLU has more brand value? Doesn’t even rank in NIRF and is located in one of the poorest states of India.
Knowledge ke liye LLM nahi,

Books padho.

Don't give bullsh*t reasoning.
Final year HNLU guy, visited RGNUL for seminar and have few connections over there.

as a CSE aspirants I would prioritize a conducive environment and a quiet space than my law degree.

- although HNLU allots decent single rooms for PG students, RGNUL still has better hostel facilities with AC rooms ( if they allot one) with multiple canteens.

- comparing reading halls, unlike RGNUL, HNLU has capacity and more offers compartmentalized work desks.

- coming to academic prestige, yes HNLU is fairly better, However that wont matter much once you crack CSE. plus international law would suited better for your preparations, so i would choose RGNUL.