Read 27 comments as:
Filter By
Today my SA threw screamed and threw hot coffee on my face, with the cup itself. Luckily the cup got threwn on the side. A1 at a T1. I am Dead scared. Pls Advise.
Complain to HR in writing with a copy to the MP and SA.

Give it off to the SA separately.

But don't quit.
This is unacceptable behaviour and you have every right to defend your dignity. Name and shame them/him/ her. The LI community will unconditionally support you. We can also accompany you - should you also wish to escalate this at the Bar Council of India.
is this t1 in blr? if yes, this is seems to be something on the regular
Mods, is there any way to ascertain the truth behind this claim? If this is actually real, it is very very problematic and underscores the dark reality of law firms. People deserve to know. If it's not, should be marked as contested as such fake stories can potentially discourage people from joining firms.
No way to ascertain the truth unless OP files a complaint or something. Marked as contested.
Uss SA ko ukaat dikhaoo zada uchalgye by using his/her power on powerless person file complaint and post it also on LinkedIn
So did the cup or the coffee hit you? There HAS to be more to this story. Out with all the facts.
A 179-word comment posted 3 months ago was not published.