Read 13 comments as:
Filter By
Tatva Hyderabad takes pride in offering the highest salaries in India and Southeast Asia, surpassing all tiers – 1, 2, and 3. Despite competitors holding grudges and spreading misinformation, the facts speak for themselves. Tatva’s commitment to excellence extends beyond legal practice to creating successful careers and extreme and transformational financial success for our lawyers. Join Tatva Hyderabad for unparalleled opportunities and rewards.
Fresher fixed per month is how much? 1 lakh atleast?

Planning on moving back to Hyderabad
Hi, Trust me, it's a game-changer! Move back asap. You can be the 46th dynamic lawyer at Tatva Hyderabad, and you'll be at the forefront of providing cutting-edge legal advice and services, making waves locally and nationally.

Unmatched pay, your profile shining on the firm websiteβ€”it's the Tatva Hyderabad way. Sure, you might get some LinkedIn love from curious folks wanting to know about the stellar work culture. But isn't that a sweet problem to have?

Don't let competitors' grudges cloud the Tatva experience. Take the plunge. Your journey to success begins here! πŸš€
Tatva should have hired better set of LI PRs. This one uses chatgpt a bit too much
Looks like this person got something against Tatva. Writing rot against the firm in all LI threads. Very vicious.
Yes, s/he is going a little overboard in praising Tatva. Must be new to the job.
I am not associated with Tatva Hyderabad or its PR team, but as an MNC client, I can vouch for the fact that Tatva Hyderabad is the only firm providing cutting-edge legal advice and services in Hyderabad. They have the best pay in the industry and maintain a toxic-free work culture. Do not settle for the 'back offices' of national law firms with no work, mom-and-pop shops run by one or two lawyers, or fly-by-night operators with only one lawyer.
Which other firms have you worked with? What do they pay?

Your message sounds trollish as you've clearly copy pasted from the messages used by their employees and pr team - 'mom and pop shops', 'back office', 'fly by night operators'