Read 10 comments as:
Filter By
I have an internship at Quillon Partners' Mumbai office, can anyone confirm the salary and PPO policy there?
Hey, can u tell what's the process of getting an internship at quillon? Please also mention your year of study and type of internships u have in your cv ( just want to know that which type of candidates they take) - Thanks!!
The salary is at par with tier 1. You can expect 18L for fresher. Work is decent I guess. Culture isn't great. People love to micromanage and scrutinize. The partners are old school and it reflects on thier leadership ethics and qualities. They'll tell you when you can eat lunch. They'll tell you that you can't eat for more than 15 mins. They'll tell you that don't talk to the person sitting next to you. Don't be on your phone too much. You're taking too many smoke breaks. They'll also try to tell you what time to sleep/wake up.

So you get what I mean by old school.

You'll have to take your own call given that all law firms are toxic in their own way. You are the best person to know what you can adapt to or not. Good luck.
Just out of curiosity...

Why would a human adult take more than 15 minutes to eat?
Maybe you aren't a human adult, but it definitely takes more than 15 minutes to eat a regular adult human meal if you are chewing the food in your human mouth and not merely gobbling food down your human gullet.