Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Find someone else, why do want to work this man, even though he is excellent, he is ▮▮▮.

For Shuva - You might have earned excellence in but you are a ▮▮▮ and at the end of the day nobody likes to be around a ▮▮▮.

F
Ceejay House mein office hai, that man might be doing something right and with that sea view, the firm might be billing quite well! But yes, I've heard lores about Shuva and how difficult it is to work with him.
I don't question his excellence, there are people in the industry who are equally good but they are ▮▮▮.

I understand that we as lawyers need to be 10/10, and I don't mind getting reprimanded by my seniors if it helps in my growth, also I am thick skinned but this man, if I write about this man a lot of things will get censored.
Malabar hill lawyer. Made more money than Shuva in the stocks. Left law......
To the Malabar hill lawyer, I too live in Malabar hill and have often contemplated going down this path and living an easier life than corporate law. Any tips on getting started i.e. taking stocks seriously? Presently just a conservative long term investor, very comfortable but not earning income close to any T1 equity partners. Any courses? Books you like?
He was the only one to stick it to the LALA firms, that's why people hate him