Read 6 comments as:
Filter By
Any lawyers (law firm or in-house) dealing with trigeminal neuralgia? If yes, how you managing work? Off late I'm finding it difficult to eat and talk because of the pain. So, if anyone out there who is having similar pain, please let me know how you coping? Thanks a million.
Have read somewhere that cbd oil mae ease the pain but do consult doctor as it not prescribed. God help with your pain
Hey man.

I don’t have the condition but I’ve heard about you. Wishing you strength and happiness. Hope it gets better over time.
Try having salt or a salty snack in case of an episode as sodium helps with the pain. The homeopathic medicine, MagPhos 6x works well. Also be conscious of triggers (typically temperature, sound, light, touch). Noise reduction ear plugs help - they are available on Amazon and you should get those with the highest NRR. Avoid direct heat, smoke, sunlight or direct downlighting.

All of this helped a close family member.

All the best to you. Also, if you have the slightest doubts about continuing in the profession (unrelated to your condition), talk to people and try making a contingency plan/ alternative for the medium - long run.
I don't know how severe your condition is, but try Tibetan medicines as they helped someone in a similar situation. If you are in Delhi, their hospital is in Nizamuddin, Men-Tsee-Khang. Also, they won't ask you stop your current medicine, you can take their medicine simultaneously but there will a lot of precautions that you would need to adhere to.
Thank you everyone for the kind hearted responses. If there are others who know about this, please do feel free to respond. Thanks.