Read 11 comments as:
Filter By
I got nluo in the 1st list itself and have the chances of getting into rml. As of now my priority is to go into corporate field. But the thing is that I am from UP so Lucknow would be closer to home. Can anyone please suggest the better college among the two.
I disagree with it..Look at the corporate culture at NLUO. I have several of my friends from Nluo who are pursuing corporate.
Can't go to corporate after RML. Stay in NLUO or think of upgrading to HNLU.
By your own logic: If you are from UP itself, wouldn't it make more sense to just join a local college in your hometown rather than bear the effort of going to Lucknow? Obviously not.

RML was a decent college up until sometime 2016-17. College was growing at a steady pace but lately things have been bad. If you want to do corp, then RML is a big no no. No firm or inhouse is interested in hiring from RML. I don't wish to go into reasons why this is so, but it is what it is. Honestly, today in 2024, RML has nothing to show for itself.

It would be wrong to suggest that NLUO or RGNUL are astronomically better than RML, but the difference is evident. Both of these colleges are growing and have a decent scene for corp.

Also for anyone reading this, ffs get out of the mindset of joining a college closer to home. Such an approach only makes sense if your preferred college is in Delhi or Mumbai and the other options are reasonably bad.
Thank you. I took NLUO a week ago came here again just to see if I made the right decision.
I think this thread will become another Hnlu vs Nluo rather than the required nluo vs rml xD
HNLU and NLUO peeps are intelligent enough not to engage in such dick measuring contests. They know their colleges are equivalent only with some advantages and disadvantages for both.