Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Itโ€™s getting serious. Her parents accompanied her to the game the other day and they are now regularly pictures holding hands. ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Sheโ€™s now 34 and itโ€™s really high time she settles down! Travis makes her happy! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’•
๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคฎ

She is an old woman. Still thinking about all these.
Yes and you can watch their wedding and stalk their socials. Why? Because you ain't getting a job anywhere or worse, may get fired for slacking at work.
Will LI stop publishing irrelevant threads in 2024?

Itโ€™s getting annoying, it made me want to punch a wall the other day and Iโ€™m now regularly suffering from a headache. Weโ€™re all too old for this and itโ€™s really high time LI better itโ€™s mod policies.

LI makes me unhappy! ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ’”
Err...just restrict your visits then? I mean, I fully agree with you, but also think it's alarming that you're being affected by that so much.
The thread title clearly started with (for swifties), why did you open it and take the time to write this rant? Defo ur fault bro
Aap logo ko rant aur sarcasm ke beechme ka fark na samjhe toh kya hi kar sakte hai. Regardless, I believe people should have their own interests, but to be obsessive enough over something and then publish the irrelevant shit on a completely unrelated website deserves some trolling, no?
Why should a 34 yr old woman settle down? You think she was living unsettled in her mansion all this while?