Read 30 comments as:
Filter By
Hey I'm an incoming student at NALSAR this year and I've also gotten in with reservation. Can I connect with you through an anonymous email?
Damn, then things are going to get worse when all 5 LLB batches touch the 120 mark. Is any further expansion being done when it comes to the hostels?
Have heard that there is a room shortage in the boys hostel, not sure about LLM and PhD scholars
Your comment has really boosted my self esteem lol. Glad to know the rank doesn't matter once college starts, I am determined to work hard at whichever uni I end up in. Tysm for your insights!
Relieved to know rank doesn't matter for placements! Right now, I am not too keen about litigation, civils, etc, and being a Hyderabad native I think NALSAR will be the better choice for me. Have time until May to decide though
What's the hostel capacity at NLUD for boys and for girls? Do the LLMs and PhD resident scholars get separate hostel?
WTF? This is such a GNLU thing, then. NRI candidates are respected for other reasons (liker English proficiency, etc.) maybe. But even they know they got in through a backdoor entry.
No one feels that. And in GNLU for instance you can alter your category after clat or a good batch rank. So NRIS candidates are anyway respected
You are right, Nalsar and NLUD will give you largely the same opportunities except maybe being in Delhi might be more helpful if you plan on litigating/ doing civils/ public policy.

Your CLAT/ AILET rank will not matter for placements.
NLUD is better than NALSAR nowadays in many parameters and your self-esteem would be better if you got in on General Merit.