Read 16 comments as:
Filter By
Context: Dunki Nicaragua flight sent back from France + Parliament security breach gang of jobless dumbos.

Very obviously a large chunk of the population is not getting jobs. What's the solution? Population control? Universal basic income? China-like policies to encourage manufacturing?
Yaar mai toh bol raha hu har mahine elections karwao. Organizations would hire political consultants and policy & legal consultants. There would be a lot of jobs because of-course parties would do anything to retain in power or overthrow others from power. These are the only things that we Indians are interested in, right. We don't produce quality (in every sense) and would never do in future considering how lop-sided system is for those who have power and money. Not aligning with any ideology or political party. Just saying we were doomed, are doomed and continue to be so in future.
Vote for the right government that performs instead of performing antics.
its bad. I'm 37 years old and it's a struggle even to make 50 lakh per annum in litigation right now. this money with prevailing inflation levels does not promise a dignified existence- esp with the responsibilities that come with this age.
Which city ? If you are making >25 LPA in litigation then consider yourself lucky, sir/ma'am.

90% litigators dont cross 1L Per month barring exceptions
Any decent litigator of 2 yrs makes 60k (including underhand money)
So, in the Delhi hustle, rocking a 50 LPA gig, but nabbing a decent spot near the high court or Supreme Court? Not happening. I'm posted up in this tier 3 zone, battling mosquitoes from an open gutter – real glamorous, right? My wheels? Just a regular Maruti sedan, and my savings? A laughable 6 lakhs. So, can I swing a classy wedding or a fancy ring with this setup? My idea of splurging is hitting up Zara or Uniqlo. Oh, and yeah, I'm rooming with my folks, dealing with the extra bills. I'm putting in the grind, but clients? Tight with the purse strings. At 37, charging 15-30k for a hearing feels like a comedy routine just to outpace the average lawyer game. Seriously rethinking this whole deal. Time for a change, no more of this nonsense.
pakoda selling looks like an option. the PM assures that you can make 200-300 rupees a day