Read 26 comments as:
Filter By
shoot emails to your alumni partners. I am sure somebody would help.
Lol if only I could, I’m from a shitty sls with the first batch yet to graduate so that’s out of the window now
only SLSP students should shoot emails to SLSP partners, not the silly SLS Noida kiddos
Instead of gossiping and making small talk here, if you actually worked on quality publications and your academics, you would easily get internships.
Nitesh jain - Trilegal. Cold emailed him last year and got internship at Trilegal
Thanks for your reply- what specifically did u mentioned in ur cold email? I have been sending a few of them out but haven’t got any responses yet :/
I wrote an article on of the matters he represented and it got published in a reputed journal so could have helped.
Bro be careful. Trilegal doesn't assess contact interns nor pays stipend.
Aji ghanta nothing like that, I have shitty PPL from my batch securing internship there.
Quick piece of advice.

If you’re going to write to me with a β€œDear Sir/Madam”, saying that you want to work in my β€œesteemed firm” and fail to even mention my name or the name of my firm in your email, please expect me to pass your name on to HR telling them never to consider you.

On the flip side, some of us glance through every email internship request we get, so if you want to be taken seriously despite having bypassed the formal application channels, make yourself and your reason to intern in my firm really stand out.

No spelling or grammatical mistakes, no flowery language, no bull. And no fawning praise for god’s sake.

All the best
Oh so much of drama you are, please tell what the firm is so I don’t apply here. Rowdy partner.