Read 17 comments as:
Filter By
Rmlnlu vs nluo

On the basis of placement, internship opportunities, academics, hostel and campus life, fest and which nlu be ahead by the time I pass out from any of these nlu in the year 2029

Please help me I have been allotted rgnul bt I have chances of getting these two nlu in my 2nd and 3rd list so please help me I have no plans for judiciary bt only corporate
NLUO is far better than RML is every criteria. But the admin can be a pain in the ass and there is no one left to raise a voice against them. Teaching wise, there are some good teachers (not some but may 7-8) rest are average and some (again, 7-8) are pathetic.

Fests wise, odd semester is not that happening in NLUO, but even sem is because of a lot of events like Freshers, IMAM, IUDC, Kairaan, Viraj, Farewell, etc. It gets tough to even study in the even sem.

Placements wise, again NLUO is far better than RML, check the LinkedIn handle of RCC, there you will get the data.

Hostels are good, you will get individual room from your 2nd year. There are now allotment on basis of need, so basically if you are from Cuttack/Bhubaneswar, most probably, you will not be getting a room in the hostel. Mess is getting problematic, earlier, on Girls' was pathetic, now with BO'25 handling the Boys' mess, this mess too is going down the drain.

H
Hnlu consistently losing in placements to nluo, both for 23 and 24 batch. It's a fact backed by numbers. Both in number of accepted offers and median compensation
How is it established, considering neither place releases official placement reports?
HNLU does. Check the University's website, they have the stats for the BO'23.
Then you comment on it alleging it to be false/ fake. Such a dumbfuck comment this is. Do reverse engineering and check those individual students LinkedIn account.
Professional RCCs post the results on the official university websites.
True, but an RCC that can't get the placement report up on the university website will always be doubted for not having brought enough jobs. Which is why they shouldn't brag about themselves on social media till they have released the figures officially.
NLUO 2024 stats:

Indus - 6Trilegal -5

Saraf- 4

Khaitan - 1

SAM- 1

ICICI- 1

Figures above include both PPOs and Campus placements.

If I am missing on anything, someone please add.